Fête du Grand-Château d’Ansembourg
Grand-Château d’Ansembourg, Luxembourg
Type of institution
Lines of actions
Advocacy and awareness raising
Type of activity
Events, meetings and conferences
Estimated outreach/impact of your activity
Any other information on estimated impact
The Fete of the Grand-Chateau of Ansembourg is an annual event for 28 years which gathers lots of visitors from Luxembourg en the
Specific groups (e.g. Youth, Women and disadvantaged groups)
The Fête du Grand-Château d’Ansembourg is a Luxembourg international annual event which is organised with the representatives of Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, UK, Switzerland, Russia, Baltic countries, Italia, Sweden, Germany and Luxembourg, and in partnership with the NGO Nature et Progrès Belgium.
As shown in the program of the 2016 event (http://gcansembourg.eu/événements-passés/), the Fete provides an occasion to taste cuisines from all those countries, display regional products and show artistic animation of high quality. Among other we will offer a guided tour of the historic barocco gardens in Luxembourgish, French, German, Dutch, Spanish and English
Our Fete is much appreciated by its quality, our recycling efforts, the use of genuine regional products (most often organic).
The Fete is also an occasion to create international contacts, share ideas and recipes, as well as to develop new projects onto an international perspective.
Visitors : about 3700 from Luxembourg and the Greater Region
Program on the theme of the protection of Environment and Cultural diversity : Please see www.gcansembourg.eu
– Two days before the event, the program was announced of the popular RTL radio, as well as the celebration of 2017 International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development
– The RTL TV evening news of 6th August also reported on the Fete du Chateau of the day :
Stalls directly related to the WTO 2017 International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development
– Reception of the Fete, in cooperation with the Association Nature et Progrès Belgique
– A pedagogical Recycling center and a recreational mobile recycling scooter
– Pedagogical workshop on recycling « Ateliers nature et Culture » for children and their parents
– Ansembourg Stall with the document of WTO 2017 International Year of Sustainable Tourism for Development, please see the photo attached
In brief, much sharing, smile and appreciation.
More photos on : http://www.tvmcj.com/