ETNOS is an internet platform aiming at bringing people together, who want to find contacts to local people in a given country / region by themselves prior to planning a journey.
The central idea is making direct contacts between travelers and local people offering touristic services.
Another major idea is ENTOS-Global being a competitor to mass-tourism. SUSTAINABLE, eco-friendly tourism is a Etnos-Global’s major aim.
ETNOS wants the potential traveler to find the specific tourist product he is looking for by bringing them together with local organizers / operators. This attitude towards individual travel makes the traveler bear responsibility towards economic and environmental-conscious traveling by making use of cultural and natural resources of his host-country / region.
Fair trade-tourism: ETNOS encourages direct use of services of local tourist companies and private persons who are specialists in knowing their region and country.
Ecological tourism: ETNOS helps planning a trip / journey by making use of local people’s resources in order to minimize exploitation of nature / environment.
Vendor using the ETNOS-Global platform can benefit from these advantages:
* Improve vendor’s online presence
* Find customers (travellers) all around the world
* Compete with mass tourism
* Getting in touch with people all around the world
* Finding business partners
Travellers using the ETNOS-Global platform have these advantages:
* Organizing his/her journey conveniently by his/her own
* Getting in touch with the right people in advance
* Meeting locals and support them
* Becoming acquainted with an alternative way to travel in contrast to mass tourism
* Boosting sustainable (eco-friendly) tourism